Race Event Information
Atlantic Drag Racing Festival at Raceway Park – Featuring PINKS with a TWIST
July 28 and 29 (Rain Date August 11 and 12)
- · Raceway Park Points Event
- · Two fields: 0-10.99 (fast) and 11.00 and slower (slow)
- · Tech and Registration starts Friday at 6pm
- · Time Trials Saturday 9am till 10:30am
- · Two qualifying runs to qualify for “Pinks”
- · First round at 10:30am. Second round at 12:00
- · One of the qualifying rounds to be started by a flagman (Timing system will still be running)
- · Gambler’s Race at 2pm Saturday (1/8 mile)
- · Fields will be 32 cars for each class
- · Pairing for “Pinks” race will be determined by track officials with goal in mind of having cars with closest dial-ins running together (No ladder or card system)
- · Fields of qualifying announced on Sunday morning
- · Sunday one time trial starting at 9am
- · First round eliminates 16 cars in each division. Eliminated cars will have duck race later in the day
- · 16 remaining cars in each division will start to receive round money ($200/round fast and $100/round slow).
- · Drivers can wager ½ of their round winnings with their competitor.
- · Additional prize money in fast class: $1,000 first, $500 second.
- · Additional prize money in slow class: $500 first, $250 second.
- · There will be 2 race announcers, with one doing interviews at the start line with racers and sponsors.
- · Draw for Gator Nationals prize done on Sunday afternoon.